Members log in to register with one click
Non-members register here:
Wednesday 20 January, 11am-12noon (GMT)
As many organisations head into the new year still reeling from the news of the SolarWinds hack, the need for zero-trust and behaviour-based detections has become increasingly more apparent. Bradley Bosher, Senior Systems Engineer at Varonis, will cover best practices plus how the SolarWinds SUNBURST backdoor works and how to detect intrusion.
You will learn about:
• Creating meaningful logs for forensics
• Monitoring your service accounts
• Zero-trust / least privileged model
• How the SolarWinds attack happened
• What steps you can take to identify if you were affected
• What to do if your network has been infiltrated
Martin Smith MBE (info), Chairman & Founder, The SASIG
Bradley Bosher (info), Senior Systems Engineer, Varonis
Review the advice on using Zoom and other webex platforms securely here.