Friday 17 March 2023, 11am-12noon (GMT)
With the ever-increasing security threat from cybercrime and nation-state attacks, technical security defences cannot be deployed in isolation from human security defences. Security champions are a key component of an organisation’s human firewall.
Do you want to learn more about leading a security champions programme?
- Sarah McGuinness shares her experiences of leading a global security champions programme at a leading fintech organisation. She also shares the tangible deliverables that security champions have contributed from establishing a security champions programme.
Do you like the idea of a security champions programme, but are not sure who to recruit within your organisation?
- Sarah talks through the roles that she found particularly valuable, as well as the personal characteristics that she appreciates in a security champion.
Do you know who you would like to recruit, but are having difficulty signing up participants?
- Sarah describes many different incentives and her experience of using these methods to secure talent.
Finally, are you managing an established security champions programme within a large and complex organisation?
- Sarah shares the challenges that her programme has faced and what has worked in tackling these challenges.
Watch this webinar to:
- Learn how to identify security champions and recruit them
- Discover how to address the challenge of an organisation’s scale when establishing and managing a security champions programme
- Find out how to address the challenge of an organisation’s churn rate when establishing and managing a security champions programme
- Develop a strategy to address the challenges of an organisation’s location and culture when establishing and managing a security champions programme.
Guest chaired by
Simon Mair (info), Head of Information Security and Data Privacy, Brewin Dolphin
Sarah McGuinness (info), Head of Security Education and Awareness, Civil Service