23 - 24 March 2021
SASIG is delighted to announce the launch of Big SASIG, our new way of doing conferences.
Our ethos is different, delegates come first. This is a real learning experience be it from experts or from exhibitors who explain current risks, strategies and real-life improvements.
This is a bespoke and exclusive event:
- Only decision-makers or recognised strategists are invited;
- Exhibitors are selected based on reputation (global as well as start-ups); and
- Content is designed by a committee of well-recognised thought leaders.
To receive updates about the event or to apply as a vendor, please register your interest at the bottom of the page.
Martin Smith MBE, Chairman and Founder of SASIG
Professionals from other disciplines (including risk, HR, legal, supply), representatives from Government, law enforcement and academia, and new recruits into our industry are also encouraged to attend and contribute.
Big SASIG is being developed under the guidance and direction of CISOs and industry experts in a steering committee chaired by Mark Walmsley, CISO at Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer.
Mark Walmsley, CISO, Freshfields and Big SASIG Committee Chairman
In addition to keynote presentations, conference streams and networking opportunities, CISOs and their teams will be able to visit the conference exhibition, attend exhibitor workshops, and select their personalised programme of one-to-one exhibitor introductions. Delegates will be able to learn about suppliers, establish new connections, and reinforce relationships with existing partners via the virtual conference platform.
All delegates will require SASIG membership at the time of the event to attend.
- Broadening your cybersecurity knowledge
- Delving deeper into existing challenges
- Coming away with new ideas and perspectives
- Connecting with like-minded peers and learning from others
- Meeting new talent entering the industry
- Measuring experience and knowledge against their peer community
- Accessing emerging and established cybersecurity vendors in one place over two days
Exhibitors will be able to host workshops and join thought leadership and discussions, addressing cybersecurity’s main challenges and opportunities both during and after Covid-19.
We will also arrange a timetable of one-to-one business introductions so delegates and vendors can discuss current projects, products and services.
Only authorised vendors will be able to attend, so please register below to let us know you are interested in exhibiting. We will also keep you updated with how the event plans are progressing.
At the event
Our highly interactive online platform offers as near-real engagement as possible from the comfort of your own home (or office). This means attendees have access to two days of networking and learning with:
- 600+ CISOs, decision-makers, budget holders, and select delegates from Government, law enforcement and academia
- A dedicated SASIG Gateway activity stream for those new to the industry
- Three networking events
- Four keynotes from senior industry players
- 15 SASIG conference sessions and expert round tables on a wide variety of topics
- 30+ leading organisations from the vendor community
- 30 exhibitor workshops
- New start-up exhibition and presentations
Delegates can also benefit from personalised, one-to-one business introductions with exhibitors for them to discuss projects they are currently working on, and to learn more about available products and services.
More updates will be released via our website, and social media channels as details are confirmed.