Wednesday 16 June 2021 - SASIG Gateway - Demystifying cyber job roles
Interested in a career in cyber but don't know where to start? Looking for a job in cybersecurity can be confusing, even for seasoned professionals, especially when there are a dozen different roles all titled ‘Security Analyst’. In this session, the SASIG Gateway leadership team de-mystify the various roles in cyber and the skillset required for each.
Guest chaired by:
- Mike Hughes, Director, Prism RA
- Joseph Wise, Community Maker, The SASIG
- Edmund Rogers, Extranet Planner, Ford Motor Company, and Chairman, SASIG Gateway
- Sam Chapman, Security Engineer, Wilmott Dixon
- Sophie Gibbons, Security Consultant, Aviva