Wednesday 6 July 2022, 2pm-3pm (BST)
In this fun and interactive presentation, US Memory Champion, Chester Santos – ‘The International Man of Memory’ – will help you build life-changing skills to greatly enhance your professional development and lifelong learning.
You will unlock your mind’s hidden power to easily remember names, facts/figures, presentations, processes/procedures, software commands/directories, terminology, exam/training material, and much more.
Watch now to:
- Master the fundamental principles for developing powerful memory skills
- Exercise your visualisation ability, creativity, and imagination
- Learn to better remember names to get more out of networking at conferences/meetings and improve professional and personal relationships
- Better retain learned information and consolidate knowledge for enhanced professional and personal development
- Become inspired by the incredible power of your mind and increase your thirst for knowledge and continuing education
This is an entertaining, educational, and memorable programme with wide appeal, and we’re delighted Chester was able to share his skills with the SASIG community.
Why not put the skills you learn to the test by joining us at one of our upcoming in-person events?
Guest chaired by
Oscar O’Connor (info), Chief Storyteller, Oscar O’Connor & Company
Chester Santos (info), The International Man of Memory, US Memory Champion and Memory Skills Expert