Friday 30 September 2022, 11am-12noon (BST)
Active Directory (AD) is the primary source of information for all enterprise resources and is core to the applications running an organisation, which is the reason it is a high-value target for adversaries. When compromised, business stalls!
During their execution, ransomware such as Conti, Maze, Lockbit… all attempt to query Active Directory either by living off the land or by leveraging tools such as BloodHound, AdFind, and CobaltStrike.
Watch to learn:
• Why attackers are targeting your AD.
• How to effectively reduce your AD attack surface and limit the number of ways an attacker can exploit AD.
• How to gain visibility into real-time attacks, including brute-force and mass account changes.
• How to identify users and applications making queries into privileged AD objects.
• How to hide your critical accounts from unintended eyes, and deliver misinformation to attackers to halt their progress.
Guest chaired by
Dr Chitra Balakrishna (info), Program Leader, Cyber Security, School of Computing and Communications at The Open University
Nick Palmer, Technical Director, SentinelOne