Friday 24 November 2023, 11am-12noon (GMT)
James Mason has been (physical) red-teaming for over a decade. He has successfully infiltrated some of the world’s largest organisations including top-tier banks, Critical National Infrastructure, and other highly sensitive environments, such as those in the insurance, legal, and healthcare sectors. He has a proud, never been caught record.
In this webinar, we explored:
- Real-world red team exercises
- A red teamer’s perspective (and some organisations’ huge mistakes)
- Four key skills for successful breaches
- Lessons learned for CISOs/CSOs
- High assurance tips to consider
Watch now for a fascinating insight into the world of red teaming, hacking and breaches.
Guest chaired by
Sharon Penfold (info), Interim Director of Business Systems, University of Essex
James Mason (info), Enterprise Cyber Security, QinetiQ