Who should join?
Do you have responsibility for security within your organisation? Our membership is drawn almost exclusively from CSOs, CISOs, SIROs, DSOs and their staff, along with professionals from other disciplines (risk, HR, legal, supply etc.) and representatives from government and academia.
Why join the SASIG?
Our membership is a large cross-sector forum of senior cybersecurity professionals and is completely free.
It provides access to:
- our physical events, which are membership-only and provide you with the opportunity to network with your peers and learn from expert speakers.
- our members-only webinars
- a sales-free environment to network and learn from industry professionals and peers
- professional development, including CPE & CPD points
- a huge library of on-demand webinars, presentations and panel discussions
- pre-approved access to the exclusive industry Linkedin group: The Cybersecurity Forum.
By joining us, you can develop your peer network, benchmark your security practices, garner support material for your business case and advance your professional development.
Register to become a SASIG member
SASIG membership is free, and exclusive to cybersecurity frontliners. In most cases your application will be reviewed within one to two working days.