Tuesday 18 October 2022 9am – 5pm
SASIG’s Cybersecurity Skills Festival is a biannual series where we discuss skills in cyber and connect those looking for work directly with those looking to hire. The conference agenda is already packed with helpful content and the jobs fair will be on a scale never seen in our industry with backing from public and private sector alike. We look forward to welcoming both existing and future cybersecurity professionals through our virtual doors.
Best of all, it’s all free, for everyone…
Find your cybersecurity role
The jobs fair at the Cybersecurity Skills Festival is hosting up to 50 organisations from all sectors and sizes, all hungry to find new talent.
Some of our previous hirers include:
- Direct access to dozens of employers of all shapes and sizes.
- Upload your CV and apply for roles with a single click.
- Company and job opening recommendations based on your preferences to get straight to the roles right for you.
- Chat with employers to find out more about being part of their team.
- Apply for meetings through a company’s stall, you could be interviewing for a role the same day you apply.
- Browse the platform for 30 days after the event.
Find talent to join your team
Host a stall absolutely free and connect with hundreds of the best and brightest across the UK.
- Showcase your organisation and job openings to hundreds of potential new team members.
- Have your job openings recommended to the right candidates.
- Candidates apply directly to you, so no agency fees.
- Customise your stall with key information, documents, job openings and videos.
- Review applications within our platform and set up video interviews the same day.
- Your stall will stay open for 30 days after the event.
- Stalls are saved and can be imported for future events.
Attend the Cybersecurity Skills Festival conference
Alongside the jobs fair, we will be running a cyber skills conference throughout the day. Our expert speakers and carefully curated agenda will provide career advice for all, whether you are looking to advance your cyber career or are entering the industry for the first time.
View a copy of our agenda.