Tuesday 13 April 2021 9am – 5pm
There is a huge skills shortage in cyber, the major contributor being a gap between the opportunities available and those seeking them. We want to bring together these two sides, while celebrating our industry and the fantastic schemes and programs already creating opportunity in cyber.
SASIG’s Cybersecurity Skills Festival will be the first in a biannual series where we discuss skills in cyber and connect those looking for work directly with those looking to hire. The conference agenda is already packed with content for everyone from senior leaders to those looking to enter the industry. The jobs fair will be on a scale never seen in our industry with backing from public and private sector alike.
Best of all, it’s all free, for everyone…..
Find your cybersecurity role
The jobs fair at the Cybersecurity Skills Festival is hosting 50+ organisations from all sectors and sizes, all hungry to find new talent.
- Direct access to dozens of employers of all shapes and sizes.
- Upload your CV and apply for roles with a single click.
- Company and job opening recommendations based on your preferences to get straight to the roles right for you.
- Chat with employers to find out more about being part of their team.
- Apply for meetings through a company’s stall, you could be interviewing for a role the same day you apply.
- Browse the platform for 30 days after the event.
Find talent to join your team
Host a stall absolutely free and connect with hundreds of the best and brightest across the UK.
- Showcase your organisation and job openings to hundreds of potential new team members.
- Have your job openings recommended to the right candidates.
- Candidates apply directly to you, so no agency fees.
- Customize your stall with key information, documents, job openings and videos.
- Review applications within our platform and set up video interviews the same day.
- Your stall will stay open for 30 days after the event.
- Stalls are saved and can be imported for future events.
Attend the Cybersecurity Skills Festival conference
Whether you’re looking for work in cybersecurity or to find out about the fantastic initiatives closing the cyber skills gap, the conference part of the skills festival has content everyone needs to see. The main SASIG stream will be addressing the skills shortage, looking at where we can find new talent and what leadership can do to help. The Gateway stream will explore topics such as how to get into cyber, career development and job hunting in lockdown.
Keynotes confirmed from:
- National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC)
- Positive Transformation Group (PTG)
- Accelerated Capability Environment (ACE)
SASIG stream topics:
- Where can we find and attract talent
- Recruiting from home
- Cornucopia – how we close the skills gap
- Diversity and inclusivity in security
Gateway stream topics:
- Jargon buster – What cyber roles are available? What do they mean?
- Jobhunting from home
- How to hack your career plan
- Transitioning from military and defence